General ArticleAwesome Foreign Exchange Trading Ideas That Can Work For You
April 1, 2023
What Are the Essential Office Supplies?
If you’re setting up an office, or are always running out of stationery, then you’ll want to make sure that you have all the office supplies you and your staff need to keep your company going.
Here’s what you need.
1. You’ll want the right sort of laser printer paper and inkjet printer paper for your printers. By buying in bulk you’ll make sure that you don’t run out when you need to send out a proposal or invoices.
2. You can never have too many pens and notepads, and with a variety of pens and notepads of different sizes, you’ll be covered for every eventuality, whether you need to take a phone message, or write notes for your meetings.
3. Telephones and telecommunications are extremely important in the modern office, and you’ll want to make sure that your phones are up to the job. Don’t forget that you’ll need to have mobile phones, as well as an answer phone and fax machine in your office.
4. Whether your staff are office based, or are often in the field with customers, they’ll need the right sort of computers and accessories. Would your staff be better off with laptops, or will a traditional desktop PC be suitable?
5. Laser printers and inkjet printers will get a lot of use in the typical office, and you’ll want to make sure that yours are up to the job. Do they print fast enough, and is the quality good enough? What does your printed material say about your company?
6. In order to keep your printers working, you’ll need to have plenty of inkjet and toner cartridges, so that you can keep printing. You won’t want to have to go out and buy a cartridge for your printer when you’re in a rush to print out a report or documents for customers.
7. You’ll need plenty of storage space for your documents, paperwork, brochures, manuals, invoices and the other instruction manuals and reports that you need to keep and have easy access to. Folders, ring binders and filing cabinets will make keeping your office organised much easier.
8. Remember that you’ll need plenty of office furniture, from having enough desks and chairs for existing and new staff, to your reception furniture. What does your furniture say about your company? Does it give the right impression? Does it help staff be as productive and efficient as they could be?
9. By having plenty of catering supplies, you can ensure that your staff have access to tea and coffee, and snacks to keep them going during the day. As well as having a break from the computer screen, it’s also an ideal opportunity for staff to talk to each other about things other than work. This will help them to get to know each other better, and encourage communication within your company.
10. Even if your company has a cleaner, you’ll still need to have some office cleaning products to hand. You’ll need to be able to clean up any spills on desks or in your kitchen area. You’ll also want to be able to clean phones and computer screens too.
Now you know what you need to keep your company organised, have you got all the office supplies you need?