How to Be Insanely Productive
You are reading this article because you want to know how to be insanely productive. If you got here by accident, then just continue reading the rest of this article and you’ll be happy to know the secret of productive people. Maybe what you’ve got in mind is someone productive but stressed out? Well, the tips below will not only help you how to be productive but also on how to be stress free at work.
1. Be peaceful within. High productivity is not everything about work, it also about being at peace and relaxed. If you want to be productive and still happy of what you are doing, practice focus. Your body, mind and soul should be aligned to what you are doing. Avoid the negative thoughts or the problems you’ve got at home so you can work smoothly without those interrupting thoughts. Practice this and action becomes effortless and simply free flowing.
2. Take action. Where can you find someone productive without doing any action? Of course in everything there’s an action that needs to be done. Even if you have enormous plans but you don’t put it into actions, those plans are meaningless.
3. Get organized. You cannot start working with a cluttered workspace. One of the tips on how to be more productive is to have a clean workplace. According to New Age gurus a cluttered workspace is usually a sign of a cluttered mind. You must organized things to avoid delays while working. With this you can easily find the files or other things you may need.
4. Be proactive. It does not mean you’ll have to use all your energy. Being proactive will also help you avert disasters. It is also a great method of finishing the tasks ahead of time.
5. Do what you love. It can also be, love what you do. This is always the advice of many people. When you love what you are doing, there will be no hesitancy and procrastination. If you are not lucky enough to be inline of your passion, learn to love what you are doing. Learn how to be passionate about your work. If you are able to master this, work will never be work but something fun you’ll always love.
6. Commune with nature. Our lives is said to be connected with nature. Being detached from it is actually impossible. The air we breathe, the water we drink, and the environment that surrounding us are all part of nature. Being close to nature will not only help you have a peaceful mind but a healthier body to be more productive. Have a little break by visiting a park nearby just to refresh your mind. You can also integrate the “green habit” in your office, like using green office cleaning products, or placing some decorative plants in your workplace.
Just follow the above mentioned tips to help you become insanely productive and still happy at work.